Precision Crane Service is more than just cranes. We also offer trucking and heavy machinery moving throughout Northern and Central California.
Actually, it's heavy "everything" moving, and we can slide it, roll it, carry it, raise it, lower it, or push it into place if a crane can't drop it in from above.
Typical machinery moving or "jack & roll" projects cover the installation or removal of ...
- Generators & fuel tanks
- Wine/Beverage tanks
- HVAC units
- Statuary & fountains
- MRI, X-Ray, and other medical scanners
- Pre-fab architectural elements
- Industrial ovens
- Shipping containers
- Chemical retorts
- Materials and chemicals on palettes, in tanks, in containers
- Countless other instances involving heavy and delicate equipment or objects
When an existing building must be retrofitted, or old equipment swapped out for new, the structure can't necessarily be altered to provide access. The heavy load must be moved via existing doors, elevators, and stairs and put precisely into place.
Precision Crane has a large team of trained and experienced personnel, and a wide array of machinery moving equipment to suit an infinite variety of conditions. We're equipped for a number of key techniques:
- Forklifts: We have one of the highest capacity forklifts in all of California.
- Jack and Roll: Often, a heavy load can be raised a little, lowered onto specialty rollers, and rolled into place.
- Hydraulic skidding: We often push exceptionally heavy objects into tight spaces using a highly adaptable system of track and hydraulic rams. Millimeter accuracy is possible.